preserving the legacy and stories of the families who lived and worked here…
The Walker Brothers, mill workers
The Flood of August 1955
1891: The Mill and the Lime Kiln
1940’s: Jennie Van Camp
1940’s: south end of Tenant House on the Mulligan Quarry
1961: Bonnie Van Camp
Mill before 1880
The White Mill: Talc Production
The Mill, ca. 1890
The Mill today….
continuing a tradition of bringing history to life….
restoring one of the finest examples of industrial age technology to working order…
a centerpiece of our community and one of the most photographed landmarks in the u.s.a.